Loreal Paris Colour Riche Collection 2016
August 28th, 2016 by Thaniasbeauty
IT’S NEW MAKEUP TIME! When I get such a colorful package in the mail, I can’t help but to take pretty pictures of it. You’ll see I went a bit ham taking pictures of all of these gorgeous products from the Loreal Paris Colour Riche Collection 2016 including their new lipstick line called La Vie En Rose. As soon as I saw the name of this collection I knew I was going to love the color selection. La vie en Rose…. such a gorgeous flirty yet pretty name.
Lets get started with these extremely luxurious looking lipsticks. These 6 La vie en rose colour riche lipsticks come in different shades of pink. Perfect for the girls that enjoy a pink rather than the browns and nudes trending at this time.
We have 6 exclusive colors from the Loreal Colour Riche Collection la vie en rose. Each autographed by a celebrity faces that represent the brand .
- Blakes Pink – Inspired by Blake Lively. This shade is a nice warm pink. It’s described as an orangey pink color.
- Julliane’s Pink – Inspired by Julianne Moore. Described as a light nude pink. definitely the lightest shade in the collection.
- Jennifer’s Pink – Inspired by Jennifer Lopez. YESS to J-LO! lol… i love J-LO obviously. This shade is the darkest of the bundle signifying a nice deep berry toned color.
- Liya’s Pink – Inspired by Liya Kebede. This is definitely an intense shade but it’s beautiful and gives the skin a youthful look. It’s a nice alternative to those who are afraid of red lipstick but still want something dare-ing.
- Eva’s Pink – Inspired by Eva Longoria. This one is definitely the peachy color of the collection. Everyone needs a peachy pink lipstick. It’s flattering, makes me think of Audrey Hepburn and it just makes anyone look put together.
- Doutzen’s Pink – Inspired by Doutzen Kroes. Described to be a bright fuchsia. This color is very electric and reminds me of candy yum-yum from MAC. I have always loved a good bright pink lipstick and I am excited to have this as it is moisturizing unlike MAC candy yum-yum.
Next I have 3 La Palette Colour Riche Lip Palettes. I must admit I did not expect these to be as pigmented as they are. I am highly impressed with this product. Lets get into some swatches below.
Lastly, We have 7 pocket palette eyeshadow quads from their colour riche collection. I am pleased with the variety of colors that range from bright blues to gorgeous nudes. The textures come in Matte, Satin, and Shimmer. As I was swatching these shadows they felt extremely soft and had rich color payoff. I am intrigued to see how well these apply on the eyes. I will insert a blurb update at the end of this post once I have tried all of the products.
That concludes our post for today ft the Loreal Paris Colour Riche Collection. I hope you found this helpful. Let me know if you own any of these products and have any opinions. I wanna see some lipstick emoji’s below!! Leave a comment and let me know you were here.
Disclaimer: Items in this post were gifted to me from Loreal Paris. All opinions are my own. This post is NOT sponsored.